Here’s a twist on the breakfast classic Eggs Benedict from GHOGY. Still delicious, just a little bit healthier!
- 2 Kallo Lightly Salted Rice Cakes
- 40g Avocado
- 50g Smoked Salmon
- 2 Eggs
- Salt + Pepper
- 1/2 Lemon
1. Add the avocado in a bowl with a little lemon juice, salt and pepper.
2. Spread the avocado on the rice cakes.
3. Add water to a saucepan and leave to boil.
4. Turn the water down to a simmer, drop each of the eggs into the water. Leave for 2-3 minutes to soft poach.
5. While the eggs are poaching, add the salmon onto each of the rice cakes.
6. Scoop the poached eggs out of the pan and drain off the excess water.
7. Pop the eggs on top of the rice cake. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
8. Eat immediately and enjoy.